16/09/2009

A Tribute Album to "Love and Rockets"



I trip over on a interesting tribute album to a band that I like very much, Love and Rockets (formed by 3 members of the Bauhaus).
A tribute album made for bands/names like MJ Keenan (Tool vocalist), The Dandy Warhols, Vex and much others. For exception I'm gonna put here the link for downloading the album (don't care what you do with the download and either is my upload, i'm just sharing it. If you like it buy it!)


Here's the track list:

01 Black Francis - All In My Mind
02 Puscifer (MJ Keenan) - Holiday On The Moon
03 War Tapes - Love Me
04 Blaqk Audio - No New Tale to Tell
05 Dubfire - I Feel Speed
06 The Dandy Warhols - Inside the Outside
07 Flaming Lips - Kundalini Express
08 Sweethead - Life in Laralay
09 Film School - American Dream
10 A Place to Bury Strangers - The Light
11 Monster Magnet - Mirror People
12 The Stone Foxes - Fever
13 Frankenstein 3000 - No Big Deal
14 Vex - It Could Be Sunshine
15 Better Than Ezra - So Alive
16 Chantal Claret vs Adrian Young - Lazy
17 Ian Moore - Sweet F.A.
18 Snowden - No Words No More

Sem comentários: