08/08/2009

Citizen Icon


Well I discovered this band between the much albuns reviews that I read on blogs. A band from Atlanta with the led of Chris Cummings (Kathy Fly)and more four Atlanta guys Sean Lay (Cold/Grundig, Eden, Euphobia), Stephen Brink (Crave, Kathy Fly, Eden), Chris Lynn (Crave, Royal 7, Girl Parts, Libras). They release a album, named Look At The Fish and been on tour since then. I listen over and over the album (yes on loop!!!) and is one of the best albuns that I hear this year. They just mix a bunch of music styles, it goes from rock, psychedelic-rock, part grunge, part acoustic and the result is a really good album.

You can listen some of their songs at the myspace of the band and check the news/tour/photos at the website band.

Citizen Icon Hit "I Know" from NY Nick Atlanta on Vimeo.




Cheers :)

Sem comentários: